The National Pork Board is seeking candidates to apply for their 2017 internship program.
Positions available include:
– Producer Services/Outreach Intern
– Communications Intern
– Science and Technology Intern (Animal Science)
– Science and Technology Intern (Veterinary Student)
Criteria for applying:
- The internships will begin approximately May 15, 2017, and continue through approximately August 11, 2017.
- All internships are paid, and candidates are expected to work full-time for 12 weeks. All positions are based at their office in Clive, IA.
- All interns will be expected to secure their own housing for the summer.
- Application deadline is November 30, 2016. Interviews will take place in December 2016 with positions being filled early 2017.
- Please indicate in the subject line which internship you would like to be considered.
- Interested candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and writing samples if needed, via email to: Intern@pork.org (Microsoft Word or PDF formats only)
NPB Seeking Internship Candidates