- Our internships will begin approximately May 14, 2018 and continue through approximately August 10, 2018.
- All internships are paid, and candidates are expected to work full-time for approximately 12 weeks. All positions are based at our office in Clive, IA.
- All interns will be expected to secure their own housing for the summer.
- Interviews will take place in December – January with positions being filled by February.
- Please indicate in the subject line which internship you would like to be considered.
- Interested candidates should forward resume, cover letter, and writing samples if needed, via email to Intern@pork.org (Microsoft Word or PDF formats only)
- No phone calls please.
Producer Services/Outreach Intern (1 position)
Communications Intern (1 position)
Science and Technology Intern – Animal Science (1 position)
Science and Technology Intern – Veterinary Student (1 position)
Channel Marketing Intern (1 position)
Marketing Analyst Intern (1 position)
Digital Strategy Intern (1 position)