Over 165 swine producers, allied industry representatives, KSU faculty and students attended this year’s Swine Profitability conference. The event was held at the Stanley Stout Center in Manhattan.
- International Trade and Market Outlook, Dr. Lee Schulz, Ag Economist, Iowa State University
- Growth of the Carthage System in Kansas, Dr. Clayton Johnson, Veterinarian, Carthage Veterinary Service
- Raising Pigs and Cattle on the High Plains, Grant Morgan, Poky Feeders Inc.
- Achieving High Production in Swine Dense Areas, Dr. Noel Williams, COO, Iowa Select Farms
- Bright Future of the U.S. Swine Industry, Bill Even, CEO, National Pork Board
Videos from the event can be found at the K-State Animal Sciences and Industry website.
KPA is a sponsor of this event.
International trade and future of the swine industry topics at Swine Profitability Conference