In an effort to reach consumers during a time when more people are cooking at home, the Kansas Pork Association and the Pork Checkoff are partnering for a new Instagram campaign, #GrillOnWithPork. This timely program is intended to provide easy at-home pork recipes for families, especially now, when dining out is not an option.
“Consumers are filling their freezers and looking for ways to use pork,” said Tim Stroda, KPA President-CEO. “We want to get out in front of them as much as possible to show them the versatility and family-friendliness of pork.”
KPA has contracted with ten Instagram influencers—with a combined reach of over 2.5 million followers— to push out pork recipe content over the next two months. Follow the influencers and the #GrillOnWithPork hashtag on Instagram.
- Grill Nation @grillnation
- Over the Fire Cooking @overthefirecooking
- Grillin Fools @grillinfools
- BBQ and Bottles @bbqandbottles
- Bbq_bboy @bbq_bboy
- Learning to Smoke @learningtosmoke
- Cooking With Fire @cooking_with_fire
- A Merry Recipe @amerryrecipe
- The Kitchen White Law @thekitchenwhitelaw
- Chef Q Soto @chefqsoto
Campaign highlights cooking at home with pork