Second-annual event will focus on “Ensuring A Safe Food Supply”
The Iowa Biotechnology Association (IowaBio) and the Bio Nebraska Life Sciences Association (BioNebraska) are collaborating on the second-annual Animal Health in the Heartland symposium scheduled for July 18-19 in Ames, IA. The event will focus on the biotech industry’s role in mitigating animal health emergencies.
Topics to be covered include:
– Vaccines: Animal Health Superheroes of the Future
– Innovation in Vaccine Products
– Vaccine Efficacy
– Wildlife Threats on Livestock
– Emergence of Senecavirus A
– Uses of New Swine Influenza Research Tools
– Emerging Diseases: A Glimpse into the Mind of a Diagnostic Pathologist
Click here for more information or to register.